Wednesday 20 May 2009

day 37 - ooops! Exercise Challenge


In an attempt to get myself moving and burning a few more pounds of the dreaded fat cells, I decided to sign up on an exercise challenge on the atkins diet bulletin board.

They have this great thing where people pledge miles of certain types of exercise and then work towards the target.

I joined the challenge a little bit late this month, rather than waiting until next month to start.  I set myself a target of 60 miles on my bike (better to start small I thought).

So far I have only got 11 miles in - oh no!! and its the 20th of the month!  I really need to get myself moving in order to reach my target for this month.

Checking the weather forecast for tomorrow to see if its a suitable day to ride into the office.  I don't have any far flung appointments, so its a good day to use the bike.

The bike in the picture is the same as mine - very nice and comfortable for zipping around town - and of course, if you ride a bike, there is no such thing as a traffic jam.

Wish me luck catching up!

Keetje

No comments: