Monday 21 February 2011

Here we go YET again - Day 1

Here we go yet again, back on the diet and have just struggled through the first day of Induction for the umpteenth time.

I decided to kick off the diet in style by having breakfast in the caff with my trusty Kindle in order to read the Sunday newspaper. Place was full of all the divorced fathers on access days with the children. I suppose, like me, the divorced fathers didn't want to cook either.

Felt quite restored after breakfast and headed across the road to my local Coop, dragging my new shopping trolley after me. I had quite a list of things to get, but managed to struggle around the shop without giving myself a hernia (just about). All the shopping filled up my trolley and I had to drag it up the gradual but lethal incline to my house. I was completely knackered after all that.

I have a first goal to reach now, I have a very nice 'do' to go to on the 12th March and need to be able to squeeze into my evening gear. I have a trusty black frock which I wear for concerts and the like and I normally put on a long evening coat over it. But today I decided to treat myself to a different evening jacket - a rather gothic one. Having a bit of a target will give me something to focus on.

Work tomorrow, so breakfast in the cafe as I head to the bus stop.

Keetje

No comments: