Friday 25 February 2011

Day 5 - Induction is a bugger



Hello Everyone,

It's tough getting back in the saddle after so long basically eating any old crap that I want. I am a faddy eater and eat all sorts of rubbish rather than proper food that has at least some nutritional value.

All the same, its still pretty hard cutting out the sweet stuff and even tiny bits of bread, but I am standing firm and resolute.

Nevertheless, I could do with a man like the one in the picture to keep me in order.

I will be publishing some more recipes soon to help out the Rotterdam Atkineer who seems to be incapable of remembering how to cook anything unless it is written down. I made fajitas this evening, I just didn't have the tortilla wrap around the meat, salad and sour cream.

Today I did something I haven't done since I was a schoolchild - I took a lunchbox into the office. I stacked it up with virtuous foods and then went to the office and did not touch a morsel of it. I will try again tomorrow. Got some nice Emmenthal Cheese which I like with sliced up tomatoes, perhaps I will bring that.

Time for bed for me,

Goodnight,


Keetje


No comments: